KIA Motors Nigeria is pleased to inform our esteemed customers that our service centres and showrooms are opening its doors again under strict adherence to the government’s and health experts’ directives for business operations as the Covid-19 lockdown eases in phases. In view of this cautious and conscious business operations and guidelines, we are open to customers for business and to provide after-sales service to our customers.
The KIA team has been hard at work to ensure that all facilities are fully compliant with the regulations stipulated by Government at all levels in maintaining a controlled environment for business operations geared towards combating and preventing the spread of community transmission of the Covid-19 virus.
“With many of our customers returning back to work, it’s vital that we are up and running and able to support all their vehicle requirements in a safe and structured environment,” says Olu Tikolo, Vice President, KIA Motors Nigeria. “Over the past few weeks, we have worked hard to develop processes and procedures at every outlet both the showroom and service centres that safeguard both our staff and customers, and providing the necessary comfort to visit our facilities.
What customers can expect
All our opened outlets will be operating under full compliance with safety measures:
- – All visitors and staff will be subject to temperature screening when entering a KIA Motors facility. No person with body temperature over 37.5 degrees Celsius will be allowed in;
- – All visitors will be offered hand washing soap and clean water to wash their hands. Also, an alcohol-based hand sanitizer will be offered to clean their hands;
- – Only a limited number of people are allowed into the facility at a time; full adherence to social distancing rules;
- – All staff will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as masks, at all times; and
- – All cleaning procedures will apply to demo vehicles as well, and these will be sanitized before and after use. All public spaces will be sanitized at intervals every day.
We encourage our clients to call their preferred dealership beforehand – whether it is to attend to a vehicle repair, book a service appointment or schedule a showroom visit – as it will enable the dealership to stagger visitors, thereby keeping the number of people inside the showroom or service centres to acceptable levels, as well as negating any waiting time at our facilities.
“Despite the lengths we’ve gone to, to ensure everyone’s safety, we appreciate that some customers might still be hesitant to engage physically in a public space, which is why both our showrooms and service centres have been adequately resourced and mandated to provide customers with tailor-made service solutions that give them the necessary comfort to purchase or service with us,” comments Tikolo. “We are open to offering you an alternative to visiting the showroom through our digital platforms. Give us a call, chat with us on our website, send us an email or connect with us through any of our social media platforms convenient for you; we will find the best solution to your need.”
As we navigate through these trying times together, be rest assured of our commitment to providing best-in-class and convenient car buying experience and after-sales services to you. While we are aware of the restrictions and new realities occasioned by the Covid-19 pandemic, we will continue to offer our support to you. We are all in this and together we will be triumphant in the fight against the virus.
Thank you for choosing Kia.
Stay safe. #KiaCares