The sun rises on a bold, dynamic design, with curves and lines an expression of captivating style and sharp sophistication. The new Sportage, a car that lets you live life to the full.
The Kia Sportage has triumphed in the J.D. Power 2014
Germany Vehicle Ownership Satisfaction Study™, being
awarded first place in the hard-fought ‘Compact SUV’ category.
The report, which rates cars and manufacturers in the
German market according to overall driver satisfaction,
also lists a number of other Kia models – including the popular cee’d and Rio models – and sees Kia enter the top 10 list of manufacturers for the first time.
* in Germany
sophistication, refinement and the style and elegance of the latest trends
New Kia grille design
Bumper and fog lamps
Hi-tech rear combination lamps
Premium features inside
Numerous features for convenience ahead of you
High elastic painted crash pad garnish
Infinity sound system
4.3 TFT LCD Touch Screen audio
- #EDEEF0 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/sportage/clear_white/
- #aba6a8 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/sportage/bright_silver/
- #584b44 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/sportage/sand_track/
- #5c5758 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/sportage/metal_silver/
- #484243 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/sportage/black_cherry/
- #42423f http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/sportage/sage_green/
- #96363b http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/sportage/signal_red/
- #3f4e66 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/sportage/vintage_blue/
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
- Contact EIT for current information.
|Overall length||4,440||Overhang (Front)||890|
|Overall width||1,855||Overhang (Rear)||910|
|Overall height||1,635||Headroom (1st)||992 (Normal roof)|
|Wheelbase||2,640||Headroom (2nd)||997 (Normal roof)|
|Wheeltread (Front)||1,597 (18")||Legroom (1st)||1,051|
|Wheeltread (Rear)||1,598 (18")||Legroom (2nd)||963|
|Fuel tank (ℓ)||55|
|Theta II 2.4 D-CVVT Gasoline engine||Nu 2.0 D-CVVT Gasoline engine||R 2.0 VGT Diesel engine|
All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.