Always moving forward, always evolving… that’s the Soul. This exuberant, head-turning car has been given a makeover, with its unique design made even more.
since the end of 2008, more than 760,000 people have purchased
the first-generation model.
In 2009, the original Kia Soul was Kia’s first car to receive the
distinguished 'red dot design award'.
ordered in a contrasting colour, while a new SUV Styling Pack -
featured on the iF design award-winning car - introduces distinctive
piano black bumper garnish, side skirts, wheel arches and a black
generation was to preserve the strong, individual character that made the
Kia Soul so successful, and at the same time give the design new
impulses”, says Peter Schreyer.
Two Tone Color
A choice of four two-tone exterior color schemes takes Soul's sporty and distinctive styling to an even higher level.
There's a color combination that's a perfect reflection of your personality.
Design Your Wheels!
A choice of sporty and distinctive two-tone exterior options and
a wide range of wheel styles allow you to create the ideal soul mate
that will help you stand out from the crowd.
235/45R 18” Alloy Wheel A type
- 235/45R 18” Alloy Wheel A type (Black insert)
- 235/45R 18” Alloy Wheel B type (Silver insert)
- 235/45R 18” Alloy Wheel C type (Dark metallic gray insert)
- 235/45R 18” Alloy Wheel D type (Red insert)
- 235/45R 18” Alloy Wheel E type (Metallic alloy)
- 215/55R 17” Alloy Wheel (Machine finished)
- 205/60R 16” Steel Wheel
- 205/60R 16” Alloy Wheel (Silver painted)
* Available only for Clear White, Bright Silver, Titanium Gray, Black Cherry
and Inferno Red exterior colors.
- #afae5e http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/soul/acid-green/
- #111111 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/soul/black-cherry/
- #c6c7c8 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/soul/Bright-silver/
- #dbdee2 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/soul/clear-white/
- #ce242d http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/soul/inferno-red/
- #e2b83c http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/soul/mustard/
- #173447 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/soul/newport-blue/
- #cac3b9 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/soul/new-vanilla-shake/
- #828788 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/soul/titanium-gray/
- #8c7a6f http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/soul/toffee/
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
- Contact EIT for current information.
High Beam Assist
Soul’s high beams are automatically controlled when headlights of oncoming cars and backlights of vehicles in front are detected for added nighttime safety and convenience.
Lane Departure Warning System
A front-mounted camera monitors Soul’s position in relation to the lane markings and the system alerts you when drifting without indicators.
Vehicle Stability Management
Helps ensure the car stays stable when accelerating or braking suddenly - especially on wet, slippery and rough roads.
Idle Stop and Go
Soul automatically switches off the engine whenever the car comes to a halt, cutting down on fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
Advanced Safety Parking Assistance System
The steering wheel is automatically controlled by an intelligent system that detects surrounding objects.
Improved Ingress and Egress
Seat cushion height and the distance between the cushion and roof line have been optimized to make getting in and out easily.
The base audio system features a monochrome TFT-LCD and the My Music function. The front side air vents are seamlessly integrated with the spherical, high-mounted “floating” tweeter speakers as a stylish extension of the circular theme found throughout the interior.
It offers class-leading luggage capacity of 686ℓ (SAE), enlarged rear hatch opening width and height, and rear seat full-folding and 60:40 folding for ultimate convenience.
With one simple touch, you can add to Soul’s feeling of interior spaciousness while letting in light for you and your entourage.
|Overall length||4,140||Overhang (Rear)||730|
|Overall width||1,800||Legroom (Front)||1,040|
|Overall height||1,593||Legroom (Rear)||994|
|Wheel tread (Front)||1,576||Headroom (Rear)||1,003|
|Wheel tread (Rear)||1,588||Shoulder room (Front)||1,410|
|Overhang (Front)||840||Shoulder room (Rear)||1,390|
|Gamma 1.6 GDI Engine||Gamma 1.6 MPI Engine||Nu 2.0 MPI Engine||U2 1.6 VGT Engine|
Max. Power132 ps @ 6,300 rpm
Max. Power124 ps @ 6,300 rpm
Max. Power154 ps @ 6,200 rpm
Max. Power128 ps @ 4,000 rpm
Max. Torque16.4 kg·m @ 4,850 rpm
Max. Torque15.5 kg·m @ 4,850 rpm
Max. Torque19.5 kg·m @ 4,700 rpm
Max. Torque26.5 kg·m @ 1,900-2,750 rpm
|6-speed Automatic Transmission||6-speed Manual Transmission|
All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.