A small car, all grown up.Driving should be an extension of yourself. say hello to the new picanto. sporty and stylish, it also delivers on the other essentials: advanced features, eco-friendly technology, and of course, the now legendary picanto individuality.
Distinct & Modern
Changes in design
All-New Radiator Grille
Clear and sporty-looking
Form and function, all worked out
Take them along all tidied away
Versatility on board
Gear Comes in all shapes and sizes
200 litres of luggage space with 60:40 seat
Powers plus economy, the drive you seek
Kappa 1.0 MPI Engine
Average 20Km/L Fuel Efficiency
- #f5f5f9 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/exterior/clear_white/
- #cdd2d8 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/exterior/bright_silver/
- #b4cc72 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/exterior/lemon_grass/
- #7e97b9 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/exterior/alice_blue/
- #939496 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/exterior/titanium_silver/
- #9a385e http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/exterior/cherry_pink/
- #c8c9c6 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/exterior/milky_beige/
- #625648 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/exterior/cafe_mocha/
- #d52a2c http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/exterior/signal_red/
- #292b2e http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/exterior/galaxy_black/
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
- Contact EIT for current information.
Emergency Stop Signal (ESS)
ESS detects when you apply the brakes in an emergency,
immediately activating the brake lights and flashing them three times to warn other drivers.
VSM stands for vehicle stability management, and works in conjunction
with motor driven power steering to ensure the car stays stable
when simultaneously braking and cornering.
Hill Assist Control (HAC)
We know what it’s like when you have to pull away from
a standing start when you're on a steep upward incline.
HAC stops you from rolling backwards.
Six airbags in total: one each for the driver and front seat passenger, two at the sides, two curtain airbags running the length of the cabin.
With Electronic Stability Control (ESC), sensors detec wheel speed and steering angle
when you apply the brakes, delivering the appropriate braking force to
each individual wheel to maintain steering control and slow you down safely.
|Overall length||3,595||Overhang (front)||700||Leg room (rear)||820|
|Overall width||1,595||Overhang (rear)||510||Head room (front)||1,002|
|Overall height||1,490||Interior length||1,729||Head room (rear)||962|
|Wheelbase||2,385||Interior width||1,335||Shoulder room (front)||1,290|
|Wheeltread (front)||1,421||Interior height||1,247||Shoulder room (rear)||1,280|
|Wheeltread (rear)||1,424||Leg room (front)||1,070||Min. ground clearance||152|
|Kappa 1.0 MPI Engine||Kappa 1.0 FFV Engine||Kappa 1.2 MPI Engine|