Innovation, a sporty stance, and style that conveys confident individuality. These are the characteristics you expect from progressive, modern car design. One glance at the bold new shape of the Kia Optima will convince you that these qualities are effortlessly delivered.
Let your style shine bright
HID projection headlights with static bending lights and LED daytime running lights
LED Front Fog Lamp
LED Rear Combination Lamp
Providing with various convenience features and a balance of power & efficiency
Let the light flood in
Warm or cool air for you
Normal, Eco, or Sport?
Drive Mode Select
- #2b4872 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima/abyss-blue/
- #2e2e2e http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima/aurora-black/
- #cfd0d2 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima/bright-silver/
- #675e55 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima/golden-beat-metallic/
- #444547 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima/platinium-graphite/
- #acaead http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima/satin-metal/
- #374051 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima/smoky-blue/
- #dddddd http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima/snow-white-pearl/
- #912729 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima/temptation-red/
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
- Contact EIT for current information.
A balance of power & efficiency
Your safety is our foremost concern
- Front, rear, side and curtain airbags
- An advanced 6-airbag system comprises driver and passenger airbags at the front, frontside airbags for additional driver and passenger protection, plus curtain airbags to protect both front and second row occupants.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- ESC deploys in sudden braking situations, regulating engine torque and applying braking force to each wheel to slow you down safely.
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Ultra-sensitive sensors at the front and rear make parking in tight spaces a breeze by sounding a warning that intensifies the closer your Optima gets to an object.
- Blind spot detection (BSD)
- Optima’s BSD system features both LCA (lane change assist) which elongates the area of detection and RCTA (rear cross traffic alert) which warns you of crossing traffic behind you when backing out of parking spaces.
|Overall length||4,845||Overhang (front)||965||Shoulder room (front)||1,455|
|Overall width||1,830||Overhang (rear)||1,085||Shoulder room (rear)||1,415|
|Overall height||1,455||Headroom (front)||1,028||Hip room (front)||1,388|
|Wheelbase||2,795||Headroom (rear)||965||Hip room (rear)||1,384|
|Wheeltread (front)||1,591||Legroom (front)||1,155||Fuel tank (ℓ)||70|
|Wheeltread (rear)||1,591||Legroom (rear)||880|
All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
|Theta Ⅱ 2.4 MPI Engine||Nu 2.0 MPI Engine|
Max. Power (ps / kW)180 / 132
Max. Torque (kg·m / Nm)23.6 / 231
0 - 100 kph (sec.)9.5
60 - 100 kph (sec.)5.4
Max. Power (ps / kW)162 / 119
Max. Torque (kg·m / Nm)19.8 / 194
0 - 100 kph (sec.)11
60 - 100 kph (sec.)6.2