- #a7afb1 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima-hybrid/aluminum-silver/
- #090b10 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima-hybrid/aurora-black/
- #a2a6a9 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima-hybrid/bright-silver/
- #232c3b http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima-hybrid/smoky-blue/
- #f1f5f8 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/optima-hybrid/snow-white-pearl/
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
- Contact EIT for current information.
Hybrid Operation Modes
4.3” Full-color TFT LCD
The striking supervision cluster features vivid graphics on the highly visible centered display that provide a variety of useful information about the vehicle’s performance. With just a quick glance, the driver can see whether the car is operating with the electric motor or the gasoline engine, instantaneous and average fuel economy, and information about the regenerative battery-charging system. There is even an ECO Level readout that depicts green leaves growing as your driving habits become more fuel efficient.
Smart Parking Assist System
During reverse parallel parking, available space is detected and the steering wheel automatically turns while visual gearshift instructions are provided via the supervision cluster display.
Presented in Style
On the inside, the Optima Hybrid’s chic cabin boasts an array of unique high-tech features that not only let you travel in ultimate comfort but also help you to realize savings at the gas pump and minimize your environmental footprint.
Heated & Ventilated Seat
You and your passengers can relax on every journey, all year round.
A heated steering wheel and seat warmers provide reassuring
comfort on cold days, while automatic air conditioning and an
air-ventilated driver’s seat keep you cool when the temperature rises.
Hybrid System Main Components
- 1Nu 2.0 MPI Engine
- With power output of 150ps @ 6,000 rpm and maximum torque of 18.3 kg·m @ 5,000 rpm, this multi-port injection engine is the perfect match for Kia’s advanced hybrid powertrain system.
- 2Electric Motor
- An innovative 35kW integrated electric motor provides smooth and quiet operation while helping to significantly boost fuel efficiency.
- 3Regenerative Braking System
- Kinetic energy produced when slowing down or coming to a stop is captured and turned into electricity that is used to help recharge the battery, thereby resulting in greater vehicle efficiency.
- 4Lithium Polymer Battery
- Compared to conventional hybrid batteries, Optima Hybrid’s lithium polymer battery offers enhanced performance thanks to its compact and lightweight design, high power density and low heat generation.
|Overall length||4,845||Head room (Front)||1,028|
|Overall width||1830||Head room (Rear)||965|
|Overall height||1,455||Shoulder room (Front)||1,455|
|Wheelbase||2,795||Shoulder room (Rear)||1,415|
|Wheeltread (Front)||1,595||Leg room (Front)||1,155|
|Wheeltread (Front)||1,595||Leg room (Rear)||880|
|Over hang (Front)||965||Hip room (Front)||1,388|
|Over hang (Rear)||1,085||Hip room (Rear)||1,384|
|TF NU 2.0 HEV engine|
|Hybrid System Performance Combined||Displacement||1,999cc|
|Horsepower (kw)||130.5 KW (177.4 PS) @ 5,500 rpm|
|Torque (N.m)||318.6 Nm (235 lb-ft) @ 1,000-2,000 rpm|
|Electric Motor||Horsepower (kw)||35kw @ 1,630-3,000 rpm|
|Torque (N.m)||205 Nm @ 0-1,630 rpm|
|Motor Type||Interior-Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor|
|Hybrid Battery System||Power output||47 kw|
|Type||Lithium Polymer battery|