Be sure about one thing. The Mohave can tame the most extreme elements of nature. This new SUV has been developed and tested on the most challenging terrain to provide a driving experience that takes life off-road.
V6 3.8 Gasoline engine
8-speed automatic transmission
Side and curtain / front airbags
Rear electronic control air suspension
Downhill Brake Control
Hill-start Assist Control
- #e8eced http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/mohave/snow_white_pearl/
- #c3c8cc http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/mohave/clear_white/
- #96999e http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/mohave/bright_silver/
- #50515b http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/mohave/titanum_silver/
- #a43c17 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/mohave/sweet_orange/
- #7e0d11 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/mohave/spicy_red/
- #443d35 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/mohave/metal_bronze/
- #1f2025 http://www.kiamotorsnigeria.com/wp-content/themes/kia/images/360vr/mohave/ebony_black_base/
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
- Contact EIT for current information.
- Side and curtain / front airbags
- Depowered airbag system features dual front, side and curtain airbags which protect occupants in the front, middle and rear seats during side impact or vehicle rollover.
- Auto light control system
- Visibility during a period of poor light can be a safety concern, so an automatic feature switches on Mohave’s side lights when it senses it is too dark.
- Rear display room mirror
- The Mohave gives you a clear view with the rear display room mirror. It will display rear images on a 3.3 inch LCD panel located on the ECM mirror for maximum safety.
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Ultrasonic sensors integrated into the front and rear bumpers warn of any obstacles when maneuvering into tight spaces to make parking both safe and hassle-free.
Conquering the ups and downs
Even on city streets it is essential that a capacious vehicle like the Mohave has the agility to
climb and descend hills and deal with sharp turns.
- DBC (Downhill Brake Control)
- DBC controls the braking mechanism on steep slopes or downhill conditions,
maintaining a safe constant speed of 8 km/h.
- HAC (Hill-start Assist Control)
- Using HAC, braking is sustained for two seconds during the brake-to-drive
transition to improve driving stability and prevent roll-back and slipping which
could endanger the vehicle and other road users.
- Disc brake
- Front and rear disc brakes form the 17 inch mass brake system,
alongside electronic BAS (Braking Assist) which amplifies physical braking power. This gives Mohave unsurpassed all-disc stopping capability of 100 km/h to stop in 42.6 meters in Kia tests.
- Front suspension
- The double wishbone front suspension focuses on the Mohave’s ability
to combat sharp inclines and retain turning stability, providing a firm and comfortable ride whether off-road on on-street.
- Rear suspension
- Multi-link suspension dampens the shock of rough road surfaces, keeps Mohave stable when turning and maximizes interior space for all-round occupant comfort.
Active safety in any environment
- Rear electronic control air suspension
- It enables the continuous maintenance of vehicle height regardless of the load and number of passengers. You can manually choose off-road driving mode to elevate the rear to avoid damage to the back end of the Mohave, and loading mode to lower the rear for convenience.
|Overall length||4,880||3rd Row Headroom||965|
|Overall width||1,915||1st Row Shoulder room||1,530|
|Overall height (Including roofrack)||1,765(1,810)||2nd Row Shoulder room||1,500|
|Wheelbase||2,895||3rd Row Shoulder room||1,415|
|Wheel tread (Front)||1,630||1st Row Legroom||1,060|
|Wheel tread (Rear)||1,640||2nd Row Legroom||950|
|Overhang (Front)||875||3rd Row Legroom||835|
|Overhang (Rear)||1,110||Interior volume 1st Row (litres)||1,675|
|Interior length||2,660||Interior volume 2nd Row (litres)||1,370|
|Interior width||1,595||Interior volume 3rd Row (litres)||1,045|
|Interior height||1,200||Cargo volume Row (litres)||350|
|1st Row Headroom||1,015||Min. Ground clearance||217|
|2nd Row Headroom||990||Fuel tank capacity (litres)||82|
All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
|3.8-litre engine||3.0-litre CRDi engine|
Max. Power274 ps / @ 6,000 rpm
Max. Torque36.9 kg·m / @ 4,400 rpm
Max. Power255 ps / @ 3,800 rpm
Max. Torque56.0 kg·m / @ 2,000 rpm